Author of “IF You Knew You Could Not Fail, What Would You Do?”
– In Survival There is No Choice
As a published author, global keynote speaker and entrepreneur, Marie is the proverbial “instant success” after 22 years of entrepreneurial determination, persistence, continuous improvement, and learning though failure. Marie’s personal and professional story has the lessons and the results to resonate with virtually any audience. Her practical business information combined with anecdotal stories of achievement through adversity will make the message both valuable and memorable.
Marie Diaz offers a message of hope and inspiration to diverse audiences because of her diverse background, expertise and track record of success. As a result, Marie is a highly-sought after speaker at both national and international events and conferences.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SPEAKER
Why choose Marie Diaz for your next event?
Marie Diaz inspires the type of thinking necessary for innovation action and accelerated success. As a published author, global keynote speaker and entrepreneur, Marie inspires and motivates corporate executives, business entrepreneurs and individuals that aspire to achieve a higher degree of success not just professionally but personally. With Marie’s ability to make her audience laugh, listen and learn, she has helped thousands of people around the world take personal action towards reaching their goals.
Be prepared to participate and have fun as Marie is known for the interactivity of her presentations. She has a natural talent for engaging the audience with a combination of insight, sincerity, and enthusiasm and delivers her message in a way that leaves her listeners a little wiser about the subject at hand. Her unique training concepts provide the tools necessary to facilitate power packed, experiential learning programs that incorporates positive change. The facilitator guides include, dynamic Power Point presentations, flip charts, handouts and client-involved learning exercises.
In addition to her already proven track record of success, Marie Diaz is a John Maxwell Certified Speaker, Coach and trainer. As a Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer and Speaker, she offers customized presentations to fit your individual or team’s needs and budget such as keynote speaking, mentoring, workshops, seminars and coaching on the John Maxwell library of leadership and books that will aid and expand your personal and professional growth through the study and practical application of John’s proven leadership methods. Working together, she will move you, your organization and/or your team in the desired direction to reach your goals.
SAMPLE PRESENTATION TOPICS
Marie will customize speaking topics based on your event’s needs.
Sample Topics Include:
Coaching and Counseling
and Many More!
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT & LEADERSHIP TRAINING WORKSHOP SAMPLES
Please click on the following titles to view information for each workshop.
- 15 Laws of Growth
- Becoming a Person of Influence
- Everyone Communicates Few Connect
- How to Be a Real Success
- Leadership Gold
- Put Your Dream to the Test
DELIVERED PROGRAMS AND FORMAT
All of Marie’s Training Programs are designed to be delivered in a variety of ways including:
- Weekly/Monthly Workshops
- Full Day/Half Day Consulting/Training
- Weekend/Weekday retreats
- Lunch and Learns
- Custom-Designed Programs
PREVIOUS SPEAKING EVENTS
- United States Navy, Norfolk, Virginia
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) State Conference, Wyoming, “Celebrate the Past, Embrace the Future of HR”
- Keynote Presenter, 2016 Annual Gala, “IF You Knew You Could Not Fail, What Would You Do?”, Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce (TAMACC) Annual Conference and Business Expo, El Paso, Texas
- Texas Association of Mexican American Chambers of Commerce (TAMACC) 38th Annual Convention “Hispanic Business, Keeping Texas Strong,” Keynote Speaker
- Texas Woman’s University (TWU) Cultural Connections Conference, “Diverse Leadership in a Global Society”
- Texas Woman’s University (TWU) Cultural Connections Conference, “Economic Empowerment & Entrepreneurship” Workshop
- National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) Industry Appreciation Gala, Keynote Speaker, Ft. Worth, TX
- Women of ALPFA (WOA), Latinas United, Keynote Speaker
- Dallas Independent School District (DISD) Knowledge is Power Conference, “Influencing Business and Industry about Business Growth”
- Dallas Independent School District (DISD) Ladies of Purpose Conference, “Influencing Young Latinas”
- The Nevada Youth Congress (NYC) Event sponsored by the University of Nevada & the Hispanic Leadership Summit, Keynote Speaker
- The 22nd National Hispanic Women’s Conference, Phoenix, Arizona
- HCA Women’s Business Conference & Luna Awards, Dallas, Texas, Keynote speaker
- The Dialogue on Diversity, IT/Entrepreneurship Conference, Los Angeles, California
- The Rhode Island Hispanic American Chamber of Commerce 7th Annual Banquet
- Small Business Administration (SBA) MedWeek Awards Program, Speaker
- Hispanic Business Alliance Biz/Ed Expo, “Strategies to Improve Personal Productivity”
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) Minority Business Council Access Convention, Dallas, Texas
- National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP) Luncheon, “Strategic Planning for Action Oriented People”
- National Hispanic Professional Organization (NHPO) Mixer, Austin, Texas
- Lewisville Chamber of Commerce, Women’s Division, Speaker, Lewisville, Texas
- Success North Dallas, Keynote Speaker
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce 8th Annual HR Conference
- Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce (GDHCC) Latina Empowerment Lecture Series
- Dallas CEC Chapter Meeting on Business Ethics, Speaker