While being a strong advocate for small business growth and entrepreneurship, Ms. Diaz is very passionate about the growth and success of her community, the people who make it a success and, most importantly, helping others succeed.
Giving to the Community
Served as Vice Chairman of the Board of the Greater Dallas Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, one of the largest Hispanic Chambers in America in 2005/2006.
Served as Board of Director and Advisory Committee of the following organizations:
- Anita Martinez Folklorico
- Boys & Girls Club
- Communities in Schools
- Dallas Black Dance Theatre
- Dallas Theater of Arts
- Making of Champions (MOC)
- North Dallas Chamber of Commerce
- PEW – Partnership for America’s Economic Success Advisory Board Committee
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- The POE Foundation
Selected to Chair the DFW Minority Business Council Access Convention in 2009